There are some tell tale signs that Spring and warm weather have arrived. Whether it is here to say I don’t know but for now our family is embracing it with open arms. Here are some sure signs that Spring is here or near.
- Dinner prep and dinner time are way later than normal.
- The slamming of the doors as they kids go in and out. In and out. In and out.
- TV is hardly on.
- Little people don’t ask for as many snacks because they are too busy playing.
- Piles of flip flops by each of the doors.
- Neighborhood kids fill our yard.
- Bikes, wagons, scooters, sidewalk chalk and baseballs and bats little the yard and driveway.
- Brown murky bath water.
- Kids are sleeping in .2 seconds after their head hits the pillow.
- Smiling faces all around.
Yes, we are warm weather people around here. We’ll take it any day!
Enjoy that sunshine, won’t you!