1. Tonight we had a much needed night in as a family. My non attractive, all grey, super comfy outfit came on about 5pm and I was a happy girl. Gotta love nights in.
2. Tomorrow night I’m surprising the fam with homemade banana pudding. Pinned it on pinterest a while back and it’s been calling my name. Can Not.Wait.
3. Our mild winter finally broke (at least for a few days) and we saw snow and temps in the 20s for like the 3rd time this winter. Crazy, it’s mid January! Just hoping we don’t get a blizzard for Easter. That would not be cool.
4. Doing a date night swap with our good friends Sunday and Monday. Have you tried this? They watch your kids one night and another night you watch theirs. No babysitter to pay, kiddos are happily occupied and you get some all important one on one time with your love. I think it’s brilliant. Sunday is our night out and I’m looking forward to it!
5. I’m trying a new daily planner from Ann Voskamp. I haven’t used it every day, but most days. It’s helps me pick just a few things to focus on throughout the day and not get overwhelmed by the whole list that is constantly growing in my head. It also organizes some other things I like to keep track of- memory verse, relationship to focus on for the day, bible reading etc. If you are looking for something I would recommend this one.
That is all my friends. Enjoy the long weekend!