1. We had such a fun day celebrating the girls 3rd birthday. It was a day packed full of fun things: special trip to the bakery in the morning with Grandma & Pa, lunch date with Mommy and Mase at Chick-fil-a and a fun princess party with family. All day the girls kept reminding us they were big girls, they were three! I loved seeing each of their smiles when we sang Happy Birthday to them, first to Kaia then to Theia.
2. Did you notice the t-shirts the Chilean miners were wearing by chance? Those t-shirts were given to the miners from the Jesus Film Project, a ministry of Campus Crusade International that has translated the gospel into over 1000 languages. The Jesus film and the New Testament in Spanish were actually sent down into the mine shaft for the miners! Read the whole story here.
3. My friend sent me a link to this super cute girls room. She knows me all too well…i love it! The ideas are piling up for the girls future room. Can’t wait! I love the color of the room and the pallet beds of course. Check it out!
4. I think the next book I’m going to read is Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney. I’ve heard great things about it. What are you reading right now?
5. Grandpa and Pa got the girls these awesome bristle blocks by Just B. toys. I really like all the toys by this company. They come in fun colors, reasonably priced and made durably. Oh, and best part you can find them at my favorite store Target! The Spinarooz blocks were a hit with all the kids at the party. Even topped the Disney Princess Castle…for awhile.