1. There is a change in weather and I love it! We have jeans on, long sleeve shirts, even sweatshirts and my UGG slippers in the morning. Ohhhhh! I love it. It’s fun to see everyone in different clothes and not the same summer outfits we’ve been wearing. We all look so different, especially the kids. I can tell how much they have grown this summer when I see them in their warmer clothes. Oh, they are looking so big. A funny thing about the girls. They. Love. Jeans. It’s almost an obsession. I just don’t know where they get this from? Ok their mom may have a liking love for jeans too:)
2. This week I got to do one of my favorite things…work in the woods behind my parents house. I know this may sounds a little odd. But it has always been something I look forward to. I like being outside, working hard, being with my dad, doing something and instantly seeing the difference you’ve made. I have a lot of good memories doing this while growing up. We cleared a section of the woods of sticks and debris and made two big fires. Brian and the kids were in the woods as well working hard. It was a fun time spent together!
3. I don’t have a house of my own to decorate for Fall so I helped my mom decorate this week. In preparation for getting all the Fall stuff out I dusted the living room first. It wasn’t until I completely finished that I realized instead of using Pledge to dust I used Lysol! Oh, I’m sure everything needed that as well:) Then I got to thinking, combining these 2 products is a pretty good idea…hmmmmmmm.
4. We are going to my high schools football game tonight. It’s been quite awhile since I have been back to my alma mater. Mase has been wanting to see a football game and where I went to school. Somehow he thinks he is going to get on TV by going to the game. I believe he is thinking of the NFL and college football he sees on TV. Well he might be slightly disappointed?
5. I downloaded the new Nike + GPS app for my iphone. I went on my first run yesterday using it and I loved it! It mapped out my course, kept an accurate pace and distance and talked to me each mile telling me what I was doing. I was really pleased with it and feel it is well worth the $1.99. The only thing I have to get used to is wearing an armband with my iphone in it.