1. It’s official after 30 years in education my Dad is a retiree. Here he is today coming home from his last day of work. At least from this job. He’s not one to sit around so I know he will be off to something new very soon. Way to go Dad. I’m so proud of you and thankful for all your hard work!
2. The kids have been little adventurers since we’ve been here. And the best part is they often go off by themselves. There is so much more to explore here. New adventures abound!
3. Swimming, biking and running. That is what Brian and I have been doing here. We have more time and energy to work out and access to a pool. We are little cross trainers over here and loving it!
4. There hasn’t been a day that has gone by that Mason hasn’t asked when we are going back to Chico. “Can we just go back for 20 minutes so I can see all my friends?” It breaks my heart that he misses his friends so much. I wish we could go back for 20 minutes too. I have a couple more hugs to give.
5. Did you wonder if Chipotle Friday continues outside of Chico? Why yes it does! We will be heading there soon and then topping it off with a trip to Handel’s Ice Cream. We are trying to keep some consistency to kids lives and looking forward to some quality family time tonight!
Have a great weekend!