- my new running shoes-Nike Lunar Swift 3
- Blue Bottle coffee that my husband makes for us each morning. So amazing.
- abnormal warm weather
- planning for a neighborhood Valentines Day party with a new neighbor friend
- seeing God work in huge ways through my friend Jenni and Scarf with a Heart
- 3 close friends who are to deliver babies anyday!
- 2 special girls who have become close friends and daily encouragers and prayer warriors for me and my family all because of Twitter and Hellomornings
- These really cool Star Wars Valentines I found here for Mase. So easy print off, cut, back with cute paper and insert a glow stick for a light saber. I found the glow sticks in the Dollor Bins at Target.
- Lots of visitors coming and going starting this weekend through the end of the month! Yay! I love having people visit and sharing our home and life with others.
And that will be it for the week. I am off to a Keynote women’s retreat, the ministry we are on staff with. Have a great rest of the week!