- last Friday we had a date night (picture above). We had a wonderful time and ate a-maz-ing food! I am thankful for a husband that listens to me, helps me dream, encourages and refreshes me and makes me laugh. Loved spending time with my man. Time well spent goes a long with me.
- this amazing goodness I was introduced to called Speculoos found at Trader Joes. I pretty much want to dip everything into it. Or just eat it by the spoonful.
- an early morning run cleared my head and heart. Just what I needed to start my day.
- my girls singing Chris Tomlin’s Our God (very loudly) while I read my bible and ate my oatmeal this morning. My girls love Jesus.
- helping Mason pick out his outfit for a lunch date with the principal today for good behavior. He was so proud. And me too.
- getting to see and hear about God moving in people’s lives. People that I have been praying for for a long time.
- spring break starts tomorrow. Thankful for the extended family time that is soon to come.
- being close to family that we can go to birthday parties and celebrate with them. Traveling to Ohio for our nephew’s 5th birthday party. Ready to jump around at Pump it Up!
- yummy vanilla powder from Coffee Bean that was brought by our friend Dan when he visited. I’m enjoying a warm vanilla latte right now. Coffee Bean was my fave when we lived in California.
There is much to be thankful for.