1. So I’m pretty sure everyone and their mom and has read and now seen the Hunger Games. Everyone except me that is. Thinking about jumping on the bandwagon and seeing what all the hype is about. Is it really that good? Really? Sidenote: Listening to the soundtrack right now for inspiration. We shall see.
2. Growing up in Ohio I am a OSU fan. Yes, I went to OU but if you are from Ohio, no matter what school you graduated from you are a Buckeye fan. I am so excited to be “home” (my parents home that is) for the Ohio State game tomorrow night! I love watching Ohio sporting events with me family. It’s a little intense and oh so fun. Searching pinterest for a cheesy appetizer to munch on during the game. It’s a must have.
3. So it’s spring break in Indiana. Pretty much everyone heads south or somewhere other than here. Not us. Next week we have plans for parks, picnics, zoo and possibly a local creamery where you can milk a cow and drink amazing chocolate milk. Sounds good to me.
4. Warning: Bragging parent ahead.
Mason came home from school yesterday proudly announcing (jumping up and down, loudly yelling) that he is the Star Student of the month. The certificate said he got it for being respectful. I love this because this is something we specifically pray for each day as he heads out the door. It’s cool for Mase to see God faithfully answering prayers in his own life.
This week for the first time both girls wrote their name on their own and it was readable. Wow, we’ve been working on this for awhile and we have had a break through! Big smiles all around.
5. And last pictures from my travels to Texas to visit Julie and her family. What a wonderful time we had! Lots of laughs, lots of conversations, most left unfinished but that is okay. Lots of playing and lots of laundry! There is nothing like being with a friend who knows you so well. Thanks Julz and boys for hosting me.