My mind is focused on many things these days other than blogging. Hence the delay in the posts. Here is what I’m thinking about…in bullet format:)
- Brian returned from his 3rd and final trip last night. This last trip was 8 days. At times it went slow but overall it went fast and I would say I just didn’t survive but thrived! So thankful to have my partner in crime back by my side.
- I’ve been busy making a variety of Christmas gifts and ordering others. We will be heading back to Ohio for the holidays in a few short weeks and will be there till mid January. I’m trying to do a little preparation each day so when departure date comes upon us I won’t be a crazy woman. Good chance it’ll still happen but the chances are slimmer.
- We celebrated an early Thanksgiving with our fellow preschool families tonight. It was great food with great people. Made me realize how thankful I am for our choice in preschool for Mason.
- For the day of Thanksgiving we are celebrating with friends. We are thankful to share this special day with others.
- I’m reading Colossians and loving it! I just keep reading it over and over and continue to pick something new out each day.
- I’m still in love with the season of Fall. The colors are still bright, bold and plentiful here and I’m soaking it in. I know when we arrive in the Buckeye state it will be “not so colorful”. But hopefully we will have lots of snow to snowmobile in! I can’t to take the kids:)
- I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of an early birthday gift, a kitchen aid mixer. Color: green apple. I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Thanks to both mine and Bri’s parents I will be making some amazing deliciousness in the kitchen soon.
- Trying to decide where I want to take the fam out for my bday dinner. Decisions. Decisions.