(view from my parent back patio, one of my favorite places to sit)
The sweet little town of Richville will always be home to me. My parents have lived in the same house for the last 24 years. No matter how long it’s been since we’ve been gone, no matter how much life has changed around me, the moment I come back I feel at “home”. I love it. We’ve been here one day and I’ve done so many things I don’t get to do at our home in Chico that I am thankful for.
- wake up in my old bed.
- kiss my nephews
- have lunch sitting next to my brother
- run errands with my Dad
- rub my sister-in-law’s belly with my soon niece or nephew
- sit and visit my grandparents
- watch my mom love on our kids
- take the girls on tractor rides
- play toys in the basement with the little mister
- randomly run into my aunt at Wal Mart
- listen to my dad play guitar
- eat my favorite local pizza
- watch fireflies with Bri
It’s been a really great day. I’m happy to have the next 9 days to hang out here with my family. I really love it and soak up every minute:)