5 things I’m thinking about that I want to share with you…
1. I did my first triathlon this weekend. And it was awesome! I’m really surprised how much FUN I had. I don’t really walk away from a half marathon or marathon saying “that was fun!” Something different keeps me coming back to those. Insanity maybe? But I can definitely say I will be doing more triathlons in the future because I just really enjoyed it. Best was doing it with one of my besties Jenni. We signed up together, trained together and did race together. Great experience to do with a friend!
2. We celebrated Mason’s birthday this weekend with a whole backyard of friends! We had a great time eating, playing games, eating lots of sugar and then watching 18 kids run around our backyard because of all that sugar! We are so thankful for the great friends we have that want to share in celebrating our kids with us! Good times.
3. Today I took the girls to the Childrens Museum. It was fun and actually relaxing because no one was there. I leisurely followed them around from one thing to the next and joined in when they asked. I just really enjoyed it. And then we stopped for cupcakes on the way home. Just because. I am soaking up these last weeks before they start preschool.
4. I’m ready for Fall. Ready for the wardrobe change. Ready to try out (and live in) my new striped cardi and some comfy jeans. I also am getting the itch for some new jeans. Dare I say a fun, bright pair of skinnies? Maybe, baby.
5. Next up is the girls bday. Six weeks away. I would like to re-do their room. Possible bunk beds with bday money. I have an armoir that was given to us from a friend that I want to change up. And remember those quilts I started for them months ago. Yeah, I want to/need to finish those. So I’m thinking about all that stuff.
And that is about it. What’s on your mind today?