I had the best of intentions of getting this done yesterday but it just didn’t happen. But I’m still going to do it today. And I’m ok with that.
1. We are all finally adjusted to being back home. Normal sleep schedules have resumed. Nap times, rest times and alone times are being had. A break from a schedule is fun and needed at times but it’s always good to get back to normal routine. Around here we thrive on routine.
2. It’s been raining here, pretty much since we have been back. We are thankful for our rain coats and rain boots. We wear them everyday and we love them and I do think we (me and the kids) look pretty cute all dressed up in our rain gear.
3. Something was happening in our house while we gone. Crickets were breeding. Yes, you read right. Let me remind you that we have a lovable gecko named Sammy G that eats crickets as part of his diet. Occasionally one gets loose but we catch it and he quickly becomes a meal. Well we must not have caught one make that two and they were very busy while we were gone. We have caught at least 25 crickets in our house in the last week. Thankfully they don’t make any chirping noises and we have a very hungry gecko that gladly accepts our findings. Mason is fearless and has caught every single one. This makes me happy. Also, on the up side we haven’t had to make a trip to Petco to purchase crickets…because they are roaming around our house:)
4. I’m potentially, maybe, getting closer to thinking about potty training the girls. They are very interested in they whole ordeal and show other signs of readiness. I just don’t know if I’m ready to take this, what seems to be, monumental task on myself. Here is a pic of the girls sporting their big girl undies they got in their Christmas stockings. If cuteness had anything to do with success in potty training they would be done in 2 seconds!
5. Right now I’m doing a Beth Moore study called Breaking Free with the womens bible study at our church. I’ve only heard amazing things about this study. I’m 3 weeks into it but so far it is living up to it’s reputation. I can see why people say it is life changing. I’m excited to see how God will use this study in my life.