I’m going to try a new thing on Fridays called 5 on Friday. It’ll be 5 random facts, thoughts, happenings of us Barelas. We’ll see how it goes.
- I got my hair colored this week. I’m a very dark brunette with carmelly highlights. I like it. It’s different. My husband really likes it so that is a bonus! I’ve also decide to grow my hair out. Right now it’s a little past my shoulders and at this point I cut it but I’m gonna let it grow for awhile.
- Ever hear of toticollis? Well Miss T woke up with it on Sunday and it lasted 4 days or so. Basically it’s a stiff neck for children that comes sometimes after an upper respiratory infection, which she had the week before. Poor thing was walking around with a crooked head and had to turn her whole body to look in the right directiont. Kinda cute at the same time though She kept saying “Neck hurts, Mommy”. All is well now.
- There are 10 little pink toes running around here. I painted the girls toes painted for the first time. They look so cute and they are so proud. I felt like it was a coming of age for me and my girls. One again, the realization that I don’t have babies anymore but little ladies.
- We love the library! Right now we probably have about 25 books checked out. I know, that’s a lot but we really read them all throughout the week. We look for books that have to do with the letter of the week we are doing in preschool and whatever else Mase is interested in that week. The girls are also into picking their own picks out too, which is fun to see. We really enjoy the story time where they sing and dance and hear stories. My kids are known for their “intense” dancing as someone once told me. They really get into it. Their favorite song is Shake Your Sillies Out.
- Tomorrow morning I have my longest run of my training of the marathon. It’s a 22 miler. I’m gonna get a very early start because it’s supposed to be 103 here tomorrow. Fall weather, where are you? Looking forward to when I finish my run and get to relax the rest of the day!
That’s it for this week. Let me know you think of 5 on Friday.