Yet another week has flown by. So fast.
1. Well we have our first of many I’m guessing black eyes. Little Miss Kaia is sportin’ a nice shiner and some scratches across her eye and nose. Her and her counterpart were on a scavenger hunt in their very messy not so clean closet looking for their shoes. Somehow they pulled a large bin full of clothes down from the top shelf and Kaia got clocked in the face. Poor thing looks pretty beat up. But she’s such a good sport about it and tough little cookie. The picture doesn’t do her injury justice, unfortunately it does look worse than what you see.
2. This week at church Mason made beautiful bracelets for his whole family. When I came to pick him up he was the last one in his class, sitting at the table with his teacher eagerly working on his bracelets. The teacher told me he had to make a bracelet for everyone in his family. He proudly gave me one and each of the girls theirs and then held on to one for daddy. I was a proud mama as well at my thoughtful little dude.
3. THE SUN CAME OUT! First time in over a week. We’ve been outside soaking it in even though it’s still chilly out. Just this week we’ve played soccer, baseball, catch, rode scooters and bikes and have been to the park. The sun and fresh air does amazing things for the body and soul, especially little people!
4. One of my favorite gifts for Christmas was a sewing machine from my grandparents. My sewing skills are waaaayy basic but I’m excited to learn and see what I can do with my new little machine. Brian will be out of town for a few days so I’m hoping my nights could be filled with making some wonderful masterpieces. Yea, right! Still I’m excited:)
5. Date night is in T-minus 90 minutes and I’m sitting here in my sweaty work out clothes, the kids are running around 1/2 naked and wanting to be fed. I’m looking forward to some quality time with my husband tonight. Now time to go!