1. Awhile back I read Emily Freeman’s book “Grace for Good Girl”. It was awesome and amazing and I can’t say enough about it. Emily is hosting a Grace for the Good Girl book club this summer and will be reading and discussing along with her readers. I loved the book so much I’m going to read it again and I want to invite you to join me. On Thursdays I will be posting my thoughts on the book. I would love to hear your thoughts as well. Check out Emily’s blog Chatting At the Sky for all the details and the reading schedule. First post will be June 7 on chapters 1-3. So get out there and get your book. You don’t want to miss out. Really. I’m being serious here people!
2. I also will be doing something else my blog called “Living it out loud!” It’s where I will have the opportunity to share with you some of the wonderful women whom I know or I have “met” online that are living His love OUT LOUD! It gives me a chance to encourage these ladies in being the wonderful women, mamas, wives, servants, friends they are! So get ready you are going to have the opportunity to be encouraged as well and meet some pretty awesome girls!
3. Ahhhh! My marathon is 2 weeks away! I’m feeling ready. Or more like I’m just ready to do this thing! The marathon is June 17. If you are a Canton local I would love to see your face along the route. Check this link out to see the route and get race info. Any and all encouragement will be much appreciated!
4. Another little something for the Canton locals my brother is sponsoring his first road race on June 28, Run 4 Richville. It is a fun, family 5k during the Richville Homecoming. There are awards to top finishers and giveaways for each participant. Check out his blog for more details. Proceeds with go to Iron Tri and the Richville Homecoming. I will be there and I would love to see you!
5. Last but not least we are on a mission this weekend to get ready for and succeed in having a garage sale and lemonade stand. Oh, Lord help us! I’m highly motivated to count the money at the end of the day and then go spend it. But the preparation of it all is overwhelming. This will be the kids first lemonade stand and they are more than excited! It’s a great opportunity teach them about hard work, the value of money and practice giving with a cheerful heart. So we will see how that all goes.
Happy Friday friends! Enjoy your weekend!