1. i’m addicted to pandora. our main computer is on my new desk “mission control” which is the main room of the house. pandora is always playing. i love it and have about 658 stations that i rotate through depending on the time of day and my mood. good stuff. right now snow patrol station is playing.
2. remember these picture frames i got at goodwill a while pack for a total of $7? well here is one over our mantel and the other i made into a bulletin board type thingy this week for over my desk. i just nailed wiring fencing to the back of it. i’m using paper clips and small binder clips to attach things to it. not bad for some thrift store frames. and much better than their previous state don’t you think…no more scary clown:)
3. my sweet friend julie told me about mpix. a company that prints out good quality photos for a fair price. we are wanting to get something up on our bare walls! this weekend i will be deciding what to print from our family photo session we had back in may before we left chico from the amazing and talented kimberly stone. so excited to see these awesome pictures printed out. and best deal ever mpix is having a sale, 25% their larger prints!
4. we discovered this week we have a small creek along the back line of our yard. i don’t think it is always there but since we have had a lot of rain lately the water was flowing. the kids LOVED playing in the water with stick and throwing rocks. so fun. and then our time ended with two girls falling in the mud and it wasn’t so fun anymore:)
5. we LOVE our new library! it has an amazing kids section with lots of fun programs to attend. today we went to story time which included making a fun snack of leprachaun mix. it’s big, new, clean, comfy chairs, easy to use and kid friendly. everything a mom of 3 is looking for!