1. I have been flying solo this week without my wonderful husband. I am so excited to share that our week has gone very well. We have had minimal meltdowns, good sleep and lots of fun. I know I have lot of people praying for me. I’m so thankful for good days when the husband is not around. It is a gift.
2. Picked our first red bell pepper of the season. I know it’s almost November, I guess our pepper plant is a little slow on his job. But none the less it was a great pepper. We enjoyed it on one of our favorite ways to make pizza. We get wheat Naan bread from Trader’s Joes, a little sauce, cheese, shredded broccoli and carrots and turkey pepperoni. Yummmmy!
3. The girls got a little wooden kitchen for the birthday as a combined gift from the the grandparents. It is a huge hit, actually with all 3 kids. We have been making lots of food and serving it up all day. It’s fun to see their imaginations come to life. Any time you want to stop by let us know, I’m sure they will whip up a batch of their delicious cookies:)
4. To much surprise to me my body has recovered very well and quickly from the marathon. So much so that I am itching for Brian to get home so I can go on a run! I’m looking forward to a run with no certain time or distance. Just to go and be done when I want without a BIG race in my every thought with each step. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to get out there tomorrow.
5. I’ve had Christmas on my mind lately. I’m thinking about gifts I want to make for others, what crafty things I can get my hands on. This week we did something TOP SECRET for some gifts to give to others. We’ve been reading Christmas stories and even watched Polar Express today. Yep. I’m excited.