1. HOF. Do these letters mean anything to you? Well around here that is all you see and hear about this week. Canton is the home of the Football Hall of Fame and this is Hall of Fame week. It’s the one week where there people actually plan to come to Ohio because there is a lot to do. This week we have seen hot air balloons and fireworks. Tomorrow Mr. Barela and I have a date night and I’m going to introduce him to the Ribs Burnoff. Can’t wait to see his face with the choices of ribs he will have. On Saturday we are taking the kids to the parade, something I grew up going to. Of course we will be bringing along some Dunkin’ Donuts to much on while we watch.
2. I love summer food. Strawberry short cake, corn on the cob, fresh veggies from the garden, grilled meat and lemonade. Ahhh it’s just all so good. And we have been having plenty of it. My belly is happy:)
3. This is Theia’s new stance. She’s has always been the investigator, wanting to know who, what, when and where. These days we often find her checking out new situations (because there are a lot) walking around in this pose. She is cautious and contemplative, taking everything in. With her little hands behind her back it just fits her perfectly and melts our hearts even more.
4. These girls just make us smile. Here they are kissing each other. They truly are best little buddies always looking out for one another. Although according to them they came from different places. Last night I said to them while they were in the bath tub “How did you get so cute? Where did you come from?” Theia replied with certainty that she came from God. Kaia on the other hand responded that she came from the garden. Hmmmmm? okay.
5. This little dude is quite the baseball player these days. He’s hitting with a real bat and real balls and he knocks them all over Grandma and Pa’s big yard. I’m not sure who’s more proud, Daddy or Mase.